Home  |  Contact Us

Tenant Insurance

You still need protection even if you are renting your residence. Your personal contents are not covered by your landlord's insurance policy. You need your own insurance policy to protect your personal contents and liability. Also, if you need to find temporary accommodation as a result of an insured loss; additional living expenses will cover these unforeseen costs. Please give us call for a no obligation quote.


Useful Links

© Central Agencies Ltd. Insurance Brokers in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Central Docs | Employee Email | Producers Login